Contracted Position - Tempe UHSD
The Contracted position with ESI is a staffed employment opportunity in partnership with Tempe Union High School District.
All duties will be performed at the school location(s), but ESI assumes the employer of record responsibility.
Educational Services, Inc. is the leader in educational staffing solutions. ESI began in 1999 as a modest, one-district operation in Arizona. Since then, we’ve grown to become a trusted employee staffing solution for school districts, cities and colleges, while remaining a privately owned company.
Employers turn to us to retain the right talent for any given position, while saving them time and minimizing their HR costs. We’ve amassed unparalleled experience in designing programs that give the employer ultimate control and provide a win-win solution for staffed employees.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate (if applicable for the position)
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
Note for Coaches:
Contracted ESI employees in any coaching position will need to obtain appropriate training and certification to transport students in the white buses. Training will be facilitated by Tempe Union High School District and must be completed within two weeks of beginning employment.
Tempe UHSD requires ALL Head Coaches (Varsity, JV and Freshman) to hold the following licensing/certifications:
- National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Certification AND
- Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate
We will correspond with you regarding your application via email. Please periodically check your spam folder as these emails can sometimes be mis-categorized by your email service.